Kaetil  Mattick 


Kaetil

Name: Kaetil

Experience: 8

    Spent: 7

Stats

    Edge: 1

    Heart: 2

    Iron: 3

    Shadow: 1

    Wits: 2

Status

    Momentum [-6 2 10]: 7

        Max: 10

        Reset: 2

        Min: -6

    Health: 5

    Spirit: 5

    Supply: 5

Debilities

    Conditions

        - [ ] Wounded
        - [ ] Shaken
        - [ ] Unprepared
        - [ ] Encumbered

    Banes

        - [ ] Maimed
        - [ ] Corrupted

    Burdens

        - [ ] Cursed
        - [ ] Tormented

Assets

    Berserker [Ironsworn]

        If you are clad only in animal pelts...
        
        [X] When you Secure an Advantage or
        Compel by embodying your wild nature,
        add +1 and take +1 momentum on a hit.
        
        [ ] When you Strike or Clash by unleashing
        your rage (decide before rolling), inflict
        +1 harm on a hit. Then, choose one.
        • Push yourself: Endure Harm (1 harm).
        • Lose yourself: Endure Stress (1 stress).
        
        [X] When you Endure Harm in a fight,
        and your health is above 0, you may let
        the pain inflame your wildness (decide
        before rolling). If you then score a
        strong hit and choose to embrace the
        pain, take +momentum equal to your
        remaining health. A weak hit counts
        as a miss.

    Duelist [Ironsworn]

        If you wield a bladed weapon in each
        hand...
        
        [X] When you Strike or Clash, you may
        add +2. If you do (decide before
        rolling), inflict +1 harm on a strong
        hit and count a weak hit as a miss.
        
        [ ] Once per fight, when you Secure an
        Advantage +edge by making a bold
        display of your combat prowess, you
        may reroll any dice.
        
        [ ] When you Draw the Circle, choose one
        (before rolling).
        • Add +2.
        • Take +2 momentum on a hit.

    Veteran [Ironsworn]

        [X] When you burn momentum to
        improve your result in combat, envision
        how your hard-won fighting experience
        gives you the upper hand. Then, take
        +1 momentum after you reset, and add
        +1 when you make your next move.
        Once per fight, you also take initiative
        when burning momentum to improve a
        miss to a weak hit.
        
        [ ] When you Swear an Iron Vow to
        someone who fought beside you, or
        Forge a Bond with them, add +2 and
        take +2 momentum on a hit.
        
        [X] When you Resupply by looting the
        dead on a field of battle, add +1 and
        take +1 momentum on a hit.

    Herbalist [Ironsworn]

        [X] When you attempt to Heal using
        herbal remedies, and you have at least
        +1 supply, choose one (decide before
        rolling).
        • Add +2.
        • On a hit, take or give an additional
        +1 health.
        
        [ ] When you Heal a companion, ally, or
        other character, and score a hit, take
        +1 spirit or +1 momentum.
        
        [ ] When you Make Camp and choose
        the option to partake, you can create
        a restorative meal. If you do, you and
        your companions take +1 health. Any
        allies who choose to partake also take
        +1 health, and do not suffer -supply.

Assets to Get

    Cutthroat [Ironsworn]

        If you wield a dagger or knife...
        
        [X] When you are in position to Strike
        at an unsuspecting foe, choose one
        (before rolling).
        • Add +2 and take +1 momentum
        on a hit.
        • Inflict +2 harm on a hit.
        
        [ ] When you Compel someone at the
        point of your blade, or when you rely
        on your blade to Face Danger, add +1.
        
        [ ] Once per fight, when you Secure an
        Advantage +shadow by performing a
        feint or misdirection, reroll any dice
        and take +1 momentum on a hit.

Asset Table

    Legend

        |--------------+--------------------|
        | Abbreviation | Meaning            |
        |--------------+--------------------|
        | SH           | Strong Hit         |
        | WH           | Weak Hit           |
        | H            | Hit                |
        | M            | Miss               |
        |--------------+--------------------|
        | NM           | Next move          |
        | OPF          | Once per fight     |
        | RR1          | Reroll any one die |
        | RRA          | Reroll any dice    |
        | RRAll        | Reroll all dice    |
        |--------------+--------------------|

    Asset Table

        |---+---------------------+------------------------------------+---------+--------------------------+-----------|
        | U | Move                | Prerequisite                       | Roll    | Outcome Modifier         | Asset     |
        |---+---------------------+------------------------------------+---------+--------------------------+-----------|
        | 1 | Burn Momentum       | In combat                          |         | +momentum; NM: +momentum | Veteran   |
        | 1 | Burn Momentum       | In combat; M -> Weak Hit           | OPF     | +initiative              | Veteran   |
        | 1 | Secure an Advantage | Clad only in animal pelts          | Add +1  | H -> +momentum           | Berserker |
        | 1 | Compel              | Clad only in animal pelts          | Add +1  | H -> +momentum           | Berserker |
        | 1 | Heal                | Supply > 0                         | Add +2  |                          | Herbalist |
        | 1 | Heal                | Supply > 0                         |         | H -> +health             | Herbalist |
        | 3 | Resupply            | Looting the dead on a field        | Add +1  | H -> +momentum           | Veteran   |
        |   |                     | of battle                          |         |                          |           |
        | 1 | Strike              | Wield a bladed weapon in each hand | Roll +2 | SH -> +harm              | Duelist   |
        |   |                     |                                    |         | WH -> Miss               |           |
        | 1 | Clash               | Wield a bladed weapon in each hand | Add +2  | SH -> +harm              | Duelist   |
        |   |                     |                                    |         | WH -> Miss               |           |
        | 3 | Endure Harm         | In fight; health > 0               |         | SH -> +[health] momentum | Berserker |
        |   |                     |                                    |         | WH -> Miss               |           |
        |---+---------------------+------------------------------------+---------+--------------------------+-----------|

Equipment

    Duel daggers

    Knives in boots

    Sling as a back-up ranged weapon

    Leather outfit

Failures [.25]: 7.5

Bonds [.25]: 1.25

    Town of Gilja: Home town

    Asfrid of Gilja: Town elder

    Town of Laxardalr

    Lambi of Laxardalr: Town leader

    Hagi of Josureio: Town leader in wait

Vows

    Current Vows

        Vow [Epic]: Eradicate the organized raider clans from these lands

            Description:

                Avenge the death of Kaetil's best friend and his friend's family, by
                eradicating all organized raider clans from these lands.

            Rank: Epic

            Progress [.25]: 0

        Vow [Extreme]: Kill Kodroth

            Description:

                Avenge the death of Kaetil best friend and his friend's family, by killing
                Kodroth.

            Rank: Extreme

            Progress [.5]: 0 -> 0.5 -> 1.0 -> 1.5 -> 2.0 -> 2.5 -> 3.0 -> 3.5 -> 4.0 -> 4.5 -> 5.0 -> 5.5 -> 6.0

    Completed Vows

        Vow [Formidable]: Handle raiders of Laxardalr

            Description:

                Lambi, the leader of Laxardalr, a small town, wants Kaetil to handle their
                raider situation.

            Rank: Formidable

            Progress [1]: 8

            Resolution: Fulfilled: SH: +++experience

        Vow [Formidable]: Help make the peace between the Laxardalrs and the Josureios

            Description:

                Lambi, the leader of Laxardalr, wants Kaetil to act as a peacemaker between
                her town and Serk/Hagi of Josureio.

            Rank: Formidable

            Progress [1]: 9

            Resolution: Fulfilled: SH: +++experience

        Vow [Dangerous]: Help Hagi deal with traitors and assassins

            Description:

                Hagi, the leader in wait of Josureio, wants Kaetil to help him find any
                remaining traitors or assassins that have infiltrated his ranks and deal with
                them.

            Rank: Dangerous

            Progress [2]: 0 -> 2 -> 4 -> 6 -> 8

            Resolution: Fulfilled: WH: +experience

        Vow [Troublesome]: Help Hagi deal with the escaped guard

            Description:

                Hagi, the leader in wait of Josureio, wants Kaetil to help him find and deal
                with the escaped traitorous guard.

            Rank: Troublesome

            Progress [3]: 0 -> 3 -> 6 -> 9

            Resolution: Fulfilled: SH: +experience

Quests

    Current Quests

        Quest [Dangerous]: Travel to Kodroth's camp

            Description:

                Travel to Kodroth's camp in the north.

            Rank: Dangerous

            Progress [2]: 0 -> 4

    Completed Quests

        Quest [Dangerous]: Look for Kodroth

            Description:

                Head out in direction of Kodroth looking for evidence of his passage.

            Rank: Dangerous

            Progress [2]: 0 -> 2 -> 4 -> 6 -> 8

Threads

NPCs

    Friends

        Asfrid of Gilja [male]

            Town elder of Gilja where Kaetil grew up.

        Lambi of Laxardalr [female]

            Town leader of Lambi.

        Hagi of Josureio [male]

            Town leader in wait of Josureio.
            
            The current town leader is his father (Serk) and he assumes he will take over
            the position after his father's death, which, as his health is failing, wont
            be long now.
            
            With is father bedridden, Hagi has been intimidating and bullying members of
            the nearby town of Laxardalr.
            
            It turns out that he had a traitor amongst his ranks and was misled into
            thinking the Laxardalr townsfolk were being the aggressors.

        Freyr of Josureio [female]

            Hagi's head guardsman.

    Foes

        Kodroth [Extreme; male]

            Leader of the Mossgap Clan.
            
            [Oracle: Leave Honor, Ragged Coast, River, Wreck, Diverse, Leader, Insightful
            and Cruel]
            
            Insightful and very cruel. Cares not for honor. His headquarters is located on
            the Ragged Coast where the Wolfrock river empties into the ocean.
            
            - [ ] Unforeseen hazard or complication when confronting Kodroth

        Rhian [Dangerous; female]

            Belonged to the Josureio guard, but plotted against the town leadership.
            Labeled a traitor.

    X-Friends

    X-Foes

        Aslaug [Formidable; female]

            Close to Kodroth.
            
            [Oracle: Active Fervent]
            
            Killed by Kaetil after she tried to ambush him.
            
            Kodroth will hear about this from the two fleeing companions she had.

World Truths

    |---------------+---------------|
    | Topic         | Truth         |
    |---------------+---------------|
    | The Old World | Skulde        |
    | Iron          | Black Iron    |
    | Legacies      | Ancient Ruins |
    | Communities   | Circles       |
    | Leaders       | Varied        |
    | Defense       | Militia       |
    | Mysticism     | Rare          |
    | Religion      | Old and New   |
    | Firstborn     | Isolation     |
    | Beasts        | Common        |
    | Horrors       | Monsters      |
    |---------------+---------------|

Background

    Kaetil was born in the medium sized Ironsword town of Gilja in the Havens. He
    was orphaned as a young boy. He had a few foster parents along the way, but
    learned to fend for himself pretty early in life.
    
    Kaetil's best friend, and his friend's family, ware killed by raiders, led by
    Kodroth. This one act and subsequent loss to Kaetil, lead to his vow to kill
    Kodroth and his life's goal of eradicating all organized raider clans from the
    lands he calls home.

Log

    Legend

        |--------+------------|
        | Symbol | Meaning    |
        |--------+------------|
        | SH     | Strong Hit |
        | WH     | Weak Hit   |
        | M      | Miss       |
        | ?*     | A Match    |
        |--------+------------|

    Season 1 (2022-03-20 - ???)

        Episode S1E1 (2022-03-20)

            2022-03-20 01:41:05

                [Swear an Iron Vow: SH: ++momentum]
                [Vow: Extreme: Kill Kodroth]
                
                Due to the death of my best friend, I take a vow to revenge his death and
                those of the other townsfolk that were killed during Kodroth's raid.
                
                [Gather Information: WH: +momentum]
                
                Asfrid of Gilja informs me that Kodroth and his clan are nomadic and move
                quickly using horses; they will be hard to track down. However, he knows the
                direction they went when they left.
                
                [Undertake a Journey: SH: +progress]
                
                I set out in the direction Kodroth went.

            2022-03-20 02:12:13

                [Make Camp: M*: Pay the Price]
                
                While making camp, a Mossgap Clan scouting party (of two) see my camp fire and
                attack without warning. However, they give up once I have the upper hand.
                
                [Progress (Scouts): Dangerous: 10]
                
                [Compel (Scouts): SH*: +momentum]
                
                I spare their lives then lie to them, saying I want to join their clan. (In
                the hopes of obtaining more information.)
                
                [Gather Information (Scouts): M: Pay the Price]
                
                They pledge to take me to Kodroth, but only after I help them raid a caravan
                in the area. I lie and say I will help them.
                
                Realizing that I cannot aid them in raiding a caravan and wanting to take
                advantage of their wounded state, I attack them without warning.
                
                [Enter the Fray: SH: ++momentum +initiative]
                [Strike: SH: +++harm]
                [End the Fight: SH]
                
                The scouts have been killed.
                
                [Heal: WH: ++health -momentum]

            2022-03-20 08:29:05

                [Make Camp: SH: ++health]

            2022-03-20 09:14:09

                I've entered the town of Buoardalr.
                
                [Gather Information: SH: ++momentum]
                
                I speak with the bartender of a popular establishment and find out that they
                are also on the lookout for Kodroth as he's attacked some of the outer farm
                houses in the past.
                
                [Oracle: Leave Honor, Ragged Coast, River, Wreck, Diverse, Leader, Insightful
                and Cruel]
                
                The bartender mentions that Kodroth is Smart, but very cruel. Do not attempt
                to confront him in an honorable manner as he will back-stab you. His camp is
                located far north of here where the Wolfrock river empties into Lake Rainmoor.

            2022-03-20 20:01:55

                [Undertake a Journey: M: Pay the Price: Current situation worsens: --supply]
                
                I cannot obtain passage on horse or caravan to Lake Rainmoor as I do not have
                the right supply to barter for it. I will have to set out on foot.

            2022-03-20 20:09:54

                While sticking to paths the bartender told me to use, I encounter a boar.
                
                [Progress (Boar): Dangerous: 0 -> 6 -> 10]
                
                [Enter the Fray: SH: ++momentum]
                [Strike: SH: +++harm]
                [Strike: SH: +++harm]
                [End the Fight: WH: Endure Stress: -spirit]
                [Resupply: M: -supply]
                
                I set a bunch of traps for game and leave them overnight, but someone else
                found them and took the traps and anything that was caught by them.

            2022-03-20 20:27:51

                [Resupply: M: -spirit]
                
                Another failed evening trying to resupply causing me stress.

            2022-03-20 20:34:53

                [Oracle: Depart Stranger]
                
                A stranger from Buoardalr, named Aslaug, has departed shortly after I left and
                is tracking me. She works with Kodroth and must have overheard me talking with
                the bartender about him.
                
                [Oracle: Active Fervent]
                
                Aslaug picks an opportune moment, then attacks. She has two companions that
                have also joined the fight, increasing the rank to Formidable.
                
                [Progress (Aslaug): Formidable: 0 -> 4 -> 8 -> 10]
                
                [Enter the Fray: M: -momentum -initiative]
                [Clash: M: Pay the Price: Endure Harm: ---health: WH: Press on]
                [Clash: M: Pay the Price: Endure Harm: --health: SH: +health -momentum]
                [Clash: SH: ++++harm]
                [Strike: SH: ++++harm]
                [Strike: SH: +++harm]
                [End the Fight: SH]
                [Resupply: SH: ++supply]
                
                It was a close fight, but I manage to kill Aslaug, and the other two run off.
                I find some rations in Aslaug's pack.
                
                [Heal: WH: ++health -momentum]
                [Make Camp: SH: ++health -supply]

            2022-03-20 22:17:25

                I go into a small town to buy some supplies and rest up.
                
                [Sojourn: M*: Pay the Price]
                
                Aslaug's two companions showed up here with more back-up and raided the small
                town, saying they were looking for me and accusing the townspeople of helping
                me. However, the town's leader, after talking with me, knows we are on the
                same side.
                
                [Swear an Iron Vow: WH: +momentum]
                [Vow: Formidable: Handle raiders of Laxardalr]
                
                Lambi, the leader of Laxardalr, a small town, wants me to handle their raider
                situation. As the townspeople blame me for bringing the raiders to their town,
                no one in the town will interact with me until I've completed this vow.

            2022-03-21 07:56:35

                I find someone on the road that has seen the raiding party go by.
                
                [Resupply: WH: +supply]

            2022-03-21 08:00:42

                I found some Laxardalr raiders breaking camp. Eight of them. They haven't
                noticed me. I wait for a couple (3) to split off to use the "restroom" before
                making an appearance.
                
                [Progress (Raiders): Dangerous: 0 -> 8]
                
                [Secure an Advantage: WH: +momentum]
                [Enter the Fray: WH: +initiative]
                [Strike: M: -initiative: Pay the Price: Endure Harm: --health: WH: Press on]
                [Clash: SH: ++++harm +initiative]
                [End the Fight: WH: -spirit]
                
                The three raiders have been killed, however, the remaining (5) heard the
                commotion and have rushed over.
                
                [Progress (Raiders): Dangerous: 4 -> 8 -> 10]
                
                [Enter the Fray: M: -momentum -initiative]
                [Clash: SH: ++++harm +initiative]
                [Strike: M: -initiative: Pay the Price: Endure Harm: ---health: M: -wounded]
                [Clash: M: Pay the Price: Endure Harm: ---momentum: M: -momentum]
                [Clash: M: Pay the Price: Endure Harm: ---momentum: WH: Press on]
                [Turn the Tide: Clash: SH: ++++harm +momentum +initiative]
                [End the Fight: SH]
                
                The remaining five raiders have been dealt with.

            2022-03-21 09:04:39

                [Heal: SH*: ++health ++momentum]
                
                I return to Laxardalr, meet with Lambi, and fill her in on what happened. She
                informs me that there are even more raiders and I must have encountered about
                half of their number so far.
                
                Lambi lets the townsfolk know of my deeds and they will now interact with me,
                albeit a bit distrustfully.
                
                [Forge a Bond: SH: ++momentum]
                
                I forge a bond with Lambi.
                
                [Sojourn: WH: +wounded +++health]

            2022-03-21 16:18:01

                I head out to find the other half of the raiders to complete the vow.
                
                [Undertake a Journey: WH: +progress -supply]
                [Resupply: SH: ++supply]

            2022-03-21 23:28:57

                I run into the remaining raiders on the open road. I count nine of them and
                run for higher ground to attempt to gain an advantage by loosing them in the
                rocky terrain and forcing them to split up to search for me.
                
                [Progress (Raiders): Dangerous: 0 -> 6 -> 10]
                
                [Secure an Advantage: WH: +momentum]
                [Enter the Fray: WH: +initiative]
                [Strike: SH: +++harm]
                [Strike: M: -initiative: Pay the Price: Endure Harm: ---health: WH: Press on]
                [Clash: SH: ++harm +initiative]
                [End the Fight: SH*]
                
                All the raiders have been killed.
                
                [Heal: SH: ++health]

            2022-03-22 00:10:39

                I return to Laxardalr, meets with Lambi, and fill her in on what happened.
                
                [Fulfill Your Vow: SH: +++experience]
                [Vow: Formidable: Handle raiders of Laxardalr]
                
                [Advance: New Asset: Berserker ---experience]
                
                [Sojourn: M]
                
                Word got back to Kodroth about his raiders being killed and he blames the
                town. Because of this, the townsfolk are not happy with me and want me to
                leave.
                
                Speaking with Lambi again to discuss how I might regain the trust of the
                townsfolk, she brings up another issue they are having. Traditionally, they
                have been sharing access to their local iron ore deposit. However, with the
                town's elder on his death bed, Hagi, his son, has started to take the reigns
                of power. He is intimidating and has been bullying the local townsfolk when
                they venture too close to Josureio or attempt to mine the iron ore.
                
                Normally Lambi would meet with the town leader to discuss this matter, but
                having to go through Hagi to get to him would not be a wise move. She would
                like me to act as a peacemaker. Surely this would repair my status with the
                Laxardalr locals.
                
                [Swear an Iron Vow: WH: +momentum]
                [Vow: Formidable: Help make the peace between the Laxardalrs and the Josureios]
                
                Lambi, the leader of Laxardalr, wants me to act as a peacemaker between her
                town and Serk/Hagi of Josureio.
                
                [Undertake a Journey: M: Pay the Price]
                [Heal: SH: ++health]

        Episode S1E2 (2022-03-22)

            2022-03-22 15:21:03

                I leave to make first contact with Hagi. However, I decide to check the iron
                ore deposit first.
                
                I make it without incident to the iron ore deposit where I talk with a couple
                townsfolk from Josureio. They seem friendly and are not taking any sides
                regarding Hagi's agenda. They also mention that he and two of his father's
                guards patrol throughout the day and will probably come along soon enough.
                
                [Gather Information: M: Pay the Price]
                
                I learn that Hagi has gotten even more dangerous as of late and will probably
                attack on site. However, if Hagi is killed there will surely be war between
                the two towns.
                
                [Secure an Advantage: SH*: ++momentum]
                
                I decide not to venture into Josureio where I would be sorely outnumbered.
                Instead, I try to find a vantage point where I can wait for Hagi to arrive.
                However, with a stroke of very bad luck, Hagi is already approaching from the
                very same direction I am heading. Hagi, sees me first and sets up an ambush
                for me.
                
                [Progress (Hagi): Dangerous: 0]
                
                [Enter the Fray: M -> Burn Momentum: SH: ++momentum +initiative]
                
                They ambush me by shooting three arrows at me, but all of them missed.
                
                [Compel: SH: +momentum]
                
                I tell Hagi that I'm not here to harm him or his men, instead I want to work
                with him to setup a sit-down between the two town elders so that they can work
                things out before his father passes.
                
                Hagi agrees even though he thinks nothing will come of it. He thinks the
                people of Laxardalr are greedy and take too much of the iron ore. The sit-down
                is scheduled for the upcoming day of rest.

            2022-03-22 15:57:30

                I return to Laxardalr and explain the plan to Lambi. She will come to the
                sit-down with two of the tougher men from town to help protect her, in
                addition to me.

            2022-03-22 20:04:03

                Lambi has four horses brought for us and we set out for Josureio.
                
                On the way to the sit-down, three (definitely not related to Hagi or anything)
                would-be assassins ambush the group.
                
                [Progress (Assassins): Dangerous: 0 -> 8]
                
                [Enter the Fray: WH: ++momentum -initiative]
                [Clash: M: Pay the Price: Endure Harm: --health: WH: Press on]
                [Clash: M: Pay the Price: Endure Harm: --health: WH: Press on]
                [Clash: SH: ++++harm +initiative]
                [End the Fight: SH]
                
                The assassins have been killed.
                
                [Heal: WH: ++health -momentum]
                
                Nothing was found on the Assassins to indicate their allegiance or who hired
                them. Our group continues on to the sit-down with no further incident.
                
                The discussion went well. Lambi and Serk (Hagi's father) acted like old
                friends being reunited after a long time -- which as far as I can tell, might
                be the truth.
                
                When asked about Hagi scaring the Laxardalr iron ore collectors, Hagi jumped
                into the conversation to defend himself. He said that he was reacting to
                reports about Laxardalr townsfolk hogging the ore for days at a time and not
                allowing others to mine.
                
                When the Assassins were brought up, both Hagi and Serk, convincingly, said
                they didn't know anything about it.
                
                It was agreed that if a queue of miners formed, they would take turns with
                access to the mine every hour between townsfolk from each town.

            2022-03-22 21:41:13

                On the way back, once again, assassins lie in wait to ambush the party. This
                time there are six of them, but I am on the lookout and they do not surprise
                us.
                
                [Progress (Assassins): Formidable: 0 -> 4 -> 7]
                
                [Secure an Advantage: M: Burn Momentum: WH: ++momentum]
                [Enter the Fray: WH: ++momentum -initiative]
                [Clash: SH: ++++harm +initiative]
                [Strike: SH*: +++harm]
                
                Out of nowhere, Hagi appears and leaps into the fray and attacks the
                assassins. It turns out that he had noticed one of his guards, Tamara, wonder
                off strangely and he followed her to a vantage spot on the other side of the
                valley were she was watching the attack. Putting it together, Hagi realized
                that Tamara was the one that was hiring the assassins. After confronting her
                about this, arms were drawn and Hagi, being the much superior fighter, bested
                her. Afterwards, Hagi headed over here to help.
                
                [++momentum]
                
                [Progress (Assassins): Dangerous: 7 -> 10]
                
                [Strike: M: Burn Momentum: SH: +++harm]
                [End the Fight: SH]
                
                The assassins have been killed.
                
                Hagi explains what happened and is apologetic. The cities of Josureio and
                Laxardalr will be at peace.
                
                [Fulfill Your Vow: SH: +++experience]
                [Vow: Formidable: Help make the peace between the Laxardalrs and the Josureios]
                
                [Advance: Upgrade Asset: Berserker --experience]
                
                The bond, vow fulfillment, and friendship I've had with Hagi has increased my
                ability to empathize and socialize with others.
                
                [Heal: WH: ++health, -momentum]
                [Forge a Bond: WH]
                
                I forge a bond with Hagi.
                
                [Swear an Iron Vow: SH: ++momentum]
                [Vow: Dangerous: Help Hagi deal with traitors and assassins]
                
                Hagi, the leader in wait of Josureio, wants me to help him find any remaining
                traitors and assassins that have infiltrated his ranks and deal with them.
                
                First we go back over to the other side of the valley to search the body of
                Tamara, the traitor Hagi dispatched. With a stroke of [Oracle roll] luck we
                find a list of names. Hagi recognizes a few of the names, knows they are
                friends with Tamara, and he comes to the conclusion that they are probably
                also traitors. The names he does not recognize might be additional hires.
                
                Even though Hagi wants to immediately return to his town so he can deal with
                this uprising, he agrees to go with us back to Laxardalr in case there are any
                more attacks awaiting us. I promise to immediately return with him once Lambi
                is safe.

            2022-04-23 13:18:51

                After a nights sleep, Hagi and I ride back to Josureio.
                
                As we get close to the town we encounter a group of armed guards. Hagi rides
                up to meet them with me a half-horse length behind. He recognizes two of the
                four as being on the list of assumed traitors. However, he acts like nothing
                is wrong in order to try and gain some information.
                
                Hagi asks them why they are riding out, they say that both he and Tamara were
                missing and they were sent out by the head guardsman, Freyr, to search for
                them. They ask Hagi what happened and he just said that he wanted to accompany
                Lambi and company back to Laxardalr, but doesn't offer any more information.
                
                Hagi then asks them more about Tamara and when they last spoke with her. At
                some point the guards suspect that Hagi knows something and after an awkward
                pause and a long stare down, everyone draws arms at the same time.
                
                [Progress (Guards): Dangerous: 0 -> 4 -> 8]
                
                [Enter the Fray: SH: ++momentum +initiative]
                [Strike: WH: ++harm -initiative]
                [Clash: M: Pay the Price: Endure Harm: --health: SH*: +health +momentum +initiative]
                [Strike: SH*: ++harm ++momentum]
                [End the Fight: WH: Marked for vengeance]
                
                Hagi and I both draw first blood as one guard drops and another staggers back,
                wounded. However, the other two flank us and join the fight, getting a hit on
                us. We quickly adjust and counter, and after a few give and takes, we drop
                them both. Unfortunately, during this time the wounded traitor managed to get
                back on their horse and ride off at top speed heading back to the town.

            2022-04-23 14:10:08

                We mount up and ride after the escaping guard, who Hagi recognizes as Rhian.
                The guard leads us to a bar on the outskirts of town, where we arrive as she
                rushes into the establishment. I mention to Hagi that we should get
                reinforcements before entering as we do not now what awaits us. Hagi briefly
                considers it, but he is pretty sure by the time we returned, everyone will
                have scattered and it would be much harder to track them down. "No, the time
                to act is now."
                
                Hagi and I enter the bar and find ourselves surrounded by five ruffians, not
                including Rhian, who we see hiding in the back alongside the bartender.
                
                [Progress (Ruffians): Dangerous: 0 -> 6 -> 10]
                
                [Face Danger: WH: -momentum -initiative]
                [Clash: SH: +++harm +initiative]
                [Strike: WH: ++harm -initiative]
                [Face Danger: SH: +momentum +initiative]
                [End the Fight: SH]
                
                We make quick work of the (presumably) hired ruffians who now litter the floor
                around us. It looks like Rhian slipped out the back while we were fighting and
                we hear the sound of her horse taking off. We look over at the bartender who,
                realizing who Hagi is, starts apologizing profusely and claiming that he
                didn't know about, or have anything to do with, this attack. Hagi takes him at
                his word, for now -- surely he'll be questioned further later.
                
                We hop on our horses and head after Rhian, who we can see ride into town, but
                then loose as she turns behind some buildings and goes out of sight. After
                making a few passes up and down the streets we come across her horse who had
                returned to the entrance of the guard stables. We conclude that the guard must
                have ditched the horse and found a place to hide from us.
                
                Hagi, decides now is a good time to retreat. We hand the horse off to the
                stable keeper and fill them in about Rhian, the traitor. Then we go to the
                building where Serk is being attended to. Hagi quickly tells our story to Serk
                and Freyr (who was in the building). He asks Freyr to call in all of duty
                guards to help with the search.
                
                Freyr and two other guards go to leave, but quickly return exclaiming that
                there is a group of people approaching the building with what looks to be evil
                intent. Hagi instructs her to take her two guards and cover the rear entrance,
                while he and I and two more guards that are currently guarding Serk will go
                cover the front.
                
                Hagi tells us to stay inside while he addresses the group in front. While he
                confronts them, the rest of us look out the windows to see what we're up
                against. We count nine the front alone and Freyr yells back that she's got six
                in the back.
                
                The leader in the font lets Hagi know they are not pleased with how Serk has
                run things. Specifically, how he's allowed the Laxardalrs take so much ore
                from "their" iron deposit. Seeing that Hagi would likely take over town
                leadership they attempted to poison him against the Laxardalr townsfolk, but
                as that didn't work they were now ready to take over by force, least they call
                be hanged for treason.
                
                Hagi doesn't even attempt to talk them out of it as he wants to see them all
                dead for their treachery. He tells them they know where to find him and he
                backs into the building. Two of them draw bows and take shots at him.
                
                [Progress (Traitors): Formidable: 0 -> 3 -> 6 -> 9]
                
                [Face Danger: WH: Endure Stress: -spirit: WH: Press on]
                [Enter the Fray: SH: ++momentum +initiative]
                [Strike: WH: +++harm -initiative]
                [Clash: SH: +++harm +initiative]
                [Strike: SH: +++harm]
                [End the Fight: SH]
                
                Hagi sees the two archers and dodges their arrows, making it back through the
                doorway. However, the realization that we are trapped in this building with
                the odds against us, causes us to take a hit to our morale.
                
                Both the front and rear groups let out a battle cry and rush into the
                building. since the doors act as a bottle neck it gives us an advantage. Using
                this advantage we take out the first two that entered before they realize just
                how dumb that was. Committed to the fight the remaining seven push their way
                into the entrance room. However, while they adjust to the new environment we
                cut down three more of their number.
                
                While four-on-four might seem like a fair fight, they are out matched by our
                skill and all four drop next to their fellow traitorous scum. Hearing battle
                sounds from the rear, we move quickly to join that fight only to find it
                ending in a similar fashion.
                
                Hagi checks in on his dad who was unharmed. He also checks the dead against
                the list of names. All of the names he is familiar with are among the fallen.
                
                Much of the town has gathered due to the commotion and Hagi goes outside to
                address them.
                
                A great feast is had that evening so celebrate our success.
                
                [Fulfill Your Vow: WH: +experience]
                [Vow: Help Hagi deal with the escaped guard]
                
                [Advance: Upgrade Asset: Veteran --experience]
                
                [Sojourn: M*: Pay the Price]
                
                Hagi considers my vow complete even though there is still the matter of
                dealing with Rhian. Their are no leads at this time, but Hagi is sure he'll be
                able to track her down and give her what she deserves.
                
                [Swear an Iron Vow: M: --momentum]
                [Vow: Troublesome: Help Hagi deal with the escaped guard]

            2022-04-23 15:55:30

                [Heal: WH: +health -momentum]
                
                I ride out the next morning.
                
                Thinking that the roads are now safe, and being in a hurry to continue my
                quest to kill Kodroth, I ride at speed and fail to notice the ambush that
                waits me at a choke point in the terrain where I get ambushed by another group
                of assassins.
                
                [Progress (Assassins): Dangerous: 0 -> 6 -> 10]
                
                [Enter the Fray: SH: ++momentum +initiative]
                [Strike: SH*: +++harm]
                [Strike: M: -initiative: Pay the Price: Endure Harm: --health: WH: Press on]
                [Clash: M*: Pay the Price: Endure Harm: --health: M*]
                [Face Danger: SH: +momentum +initiative]
                [Strike: M: -initiative: Pay the Price: Endure Harm: -health -momentum: WH: Press on]
                [Face Danger: SH: +momentum +initiative]
                [Strike: M: Burn Momentum: WH: ++harm +momentum -initiative]
                [Compel: M: Pay the Price: -spirit]
                [Face Danger: WH: -supply]
                [Clash: M: Pay the Price: Endure Harm: --momentum: WH]
                [Face Danger: WH: -supply]
                [Face Danger: SH: +momentum]
                [End the Fight: SH]
                
                They ambush me. Two jump out in front of my horse and two shot arrows down on
                me from the top of a large rock right next to the path. The arrows miss and I
                leap from my mount, engaging the two in front of me. I make quick work of
                them, but the archers manage to pin me down. I attempt to leave my position of
                cover and take two arrows for my trouble, one in the shoulder and one in my
                leg. I stay hunkered down and carefully remove the arrows.
                
                Unable to get within melee range, I use my sling to hurl a rock at one of
                them. I miss and take another arrow for my trouble. I reload another rock and
                try again. This time I hit one dead on in the head and they drop. There is one
                remaining.
                
                I tell him that I'll let him go right now, otherwise he will soon join his
                friends. My tough talk does not persuade him, however, as he tells me were I
                can go and what I can do with myself once I get there.
                
                I load another rock and notice my supply dropping. I take another shot at the
                remaining assassin, but I miss. My wounds are starting to hinder my ability to
                fight. I really need to end this soon. Loading another rock, I pop out in a
                different location, get a bead on the assassin and let it fly. In his attempt
                to dodge my rock, he looses his balance and falls awkwardly from the rock down
                to my level.
                
                I cautiously approach her to find her writhing in pain with one leg bent the
                wrong way. I ask her who hired her. She ignores my question and raises her bow
                in a feeble attempt at an attack. With my final bit of strength, I close the
                gap and stab her in the neck.
                
                As the adrenaline leaves my body, I pass out.

            2022-04-23 17:38:08

                I awake in a comfortable bed in an unknown location. I hear some voices
                discussing my awakening as I try to clear my vision. When I'm able to fully
                open my eyes, I see the familiar face of Hagi looking at me.
                
                Hagi tells me that a group of ore miners came across my battle and thought
                everyone was dead. They reported the incident to the town guards and once Hagi
                learned about it, and realizing that I might have been involved, he lead a
                recovery team. He was glad to find me alive, even in such bad shape. He
                brought be back to Josureio to be attended to by the town doctor and to heal.
                I've slept for two days.
                
                I'm in the same building, their version of a hospital, that is housing Serk
                and being attended to by the same doctor. I'm told that I need to stay for a
                couple more days to better heal.
                
                [Sojourn: SH: ++health ++momentum]

            2022-04-23 17:57:03

                I start doing daily exercises to recoup my health.
                
                [Heal: WH: ++health -momentum]

            2022-04-23 17:59:48

                One evening Hagi visits me and tells me they found some evidence connecting
                the assassins that attacked me with Rhian. This news does not surprise me. He
                also informs me that he has information on her whereabouts and wants to know
                if I'm up for a short trip. I accept as this has become very personal to me.
                
                Filling me in on the details, Hagi tells me that when they went back to
                question the bartender that claimed he had no connection with Rhian or the
                ruffians in his bar, even though he answered all of their questions correctly,
                his body language left them suspicious. So Hagi paid a local street kid to
                watch the place. And sure enough, earlier today that kid reported that he had
                seen Rhian going in and out of the bar a couple times.
                
                Hagi and his guards will raid the bar later this evening. I told him I would
                join them.

            2022-04-23 18:23:54

                Later that evening, after dinner but before raid time, I hear a strange
                shuffling noise coming from down the hall. I go to check it out and it leads
                me into Serk's room, where I find Rhian hovering over one of Serk's guards
                with a bloody dagger in her hand. I don't see the other guard. She looks at
                me, then at the sleeping Serk and she lunges for Serk at the same time I lunge
                for her.
                
                [Progress (Rhian): Dangerous: 0 -> 4]
                
                [Enter the Fray: WH: +initiative]
                [Strike: WH: ++harm -initiative]
                [Clash: SH: +++harm +initiative]
                [End the Fight: SH*: ++momentum]
                
                I get to her first and strike at her dagger hand, cutting it badly. She drops
                it, but pulls another out with her other hand, lunging at me with it. She
                misses and I stab her in the chest and she crumples to the floor, dead.
                
                This extra commotion wakes up Serk who yells for his guards. There is some
                initial confusion until Serk explains that I saved his life. Hagi arrives
                shortly afterwards elated that I was there to save his father and deal justice
                to Rhian -- even if Hagi was hoping to personally face off with her.

            2022-04-23 18:44:21

                The evenings plans are still on as the bartender and any remaining traitors
                need to be dealt with.
                
                Later that evening, early the next morning really, Hagi and I and four of his
                guards sneak into the bar on the edge of town. Once inside we find the place
                empty. Thinking we are out of luck, and getting ready to leave, we hear a
                cough. We all look at each other realizing that it wasn't any of us. It
                sounded like it came from under the floor boards. Looking for a hidden door we
                search the most logically place for one and find a concealed level that
                unlatches a sliding pantry shelving unit, revealing stairs leading down.
                
                We descend and find a tunnel that leads away from bar. We hear talking as we
                continue down the tunnel, which is lit by a couple torches in the walls.
                Without having gone all that far, but pretty sure we are under another nearby
                building, we see brighter lights ahead and hear talking. up ahead. We slow our
                walk and remain as quiet as possible.
                
                We enter a fairly large basement with a big wooden table surrounded by eight
                ornate chairs in which sit seven people. Our presence is quickly noticed and
                we hurry into the room before they have too much time to react.
                
                Hagi calls out two by name that he clearly recognizes as prominent citizens in
                the town. He accuses them of being traitors, attempting a coup, and informs
                them that he will see them all hang for this.
                
                They don't even attempt to explain or defend themselves, at least not
                verbally. The two that Hagi recognized, which appear to be businessmen, stay
                in the back while to other five, seemingly more capable swordsmen draw their
                weapons.
                
                [Progress (Traitors): Dangerous: 0 -> 4 -> 10]
                
                [Enter the Fray: WH: +initiative]
                [Strike: M: Pay the Price: Endure Harm: --health -initiative]
                [Face Danger: SH: +momentum +initiative]
                [Strike: M: Pay the Price: Endure Harm: -initiative]
                [Face Danger: SH*: ++momentum +initiative]
                [Strike: WH: ++harm -initiative]
                [Clash: SH: +++harm +momentum]
                [End the Fight: SH]
                
                We leap into battle, but the swordsmen are more skilled than we gave them
                credit for. I misjudge them and pay for it with a fresh wound to my side. I
                retreat and two of Hagi's men press in and pay for it with sever attacks that
                cause them to go down. I start to catch on to their fighting style and adjust
                accordingly. Pressing the attack, both Hagi and I land mortal strikes,
                reducing their number, but giving the remaining foes time to gain a position
                of advantage. I make a risky move and strike low, toppling on into another and
                we are able to finish them.
                
                The two businessmen immediately give up. There is another hidden staircase
                leading up and out of this building, which is owned by one of the businessmen.
                
                We take the injured guards, and me, to the hospital building and put the
                businessmen in jail. Hagi will handle questioning them tomorrow.
                
                [Fulfill Your Vow: SH: +experience]
                
                [Sojourn: WH: ++health ++supply]

        Episode S1E3 (2022-05-01)

            2022-05-01 22:03:11

                I bid Hagi farewell for now and, once again, head out. This time I make my own
                path so as to not have any surprises along they way. I make it to Laxardalr
                with no incident and update Lambi with the details of what has happened.
                
                [Forge a Bond: Town of Laxardalr: SH: +spirit]
                [Rest: 1 day: +health]

            2022-05-01 22:03:27

                [Weather: Continental, June, Temp: 45 Moderate, WS: Strong, CP: Overcast]
                
                After a well deserved break, I leave Laxardalr, heading to the north in search
                of Kodroth's base of operations.
                
                [Quest: Dangerous: Travel to Kodroth's camp]
                
                [Undertake a Journey: M: Pay the Price]
                
                Kodroth after hearing about me killing one of his lieutenants, Aslaug, has put
                a bounty out on my head.
                
                [Oracle: Impress Blood]
                
                Kodroth's cousin, trying to both impress him and claim the reward, was waiting
                in watch outside of Laxardalr. When I left to the north, he spots me and sets
                up an ambush.
                
                [Progress (Kodroth's Cousin): Formidable: 0 -> 3 -> 5 -> 9]
                
                As I follow the well trodden road, I reach a narrow part with trees on both
                sides. This is where Kodroth's cousin jumps out from behind a tree and
                attacks. He is alone.
                
                [Enter the Fray: M: -initiative: Pay the Price]
                
                I am taken completely by surprise and do not even get my weapons drawn in time
                to defend the initial attack.
                
                [Face Danger: M*: Burn Momentum: SH: +momentum (+momentum) +initiative]
                
                I leap backwards as my foes blade strikes towards my head.
                
                [Secure an Advantage: SH: +++momentum]
                [Strike: SH: +++harm]
                [Strike: WH: ++harm]
                
                I push my foe to the ground as he lunges past me. Then I pull both of my
                daggers and strike twice before he can get to his feet and defend.
                
                [Clash: SH*: ++++harm]
                [End the Fight: SH]
                
                Unfortunately for him, he is just no match for me in combat and, with another
                strong blow from me, he succumbs to his wounds and collapses.
                
                I search him and find a rough map possibly leading the way to Kodroth's camp.

Mattick

Name: Mattick

Experience: 6

    Spent: 5

Stats

    Edge: 3

    Heart: 2

    Iron: 1

    Shadow: 1

    Wits: 2

Status

    Momentum [-6 2 10]: 7

        Max: 10

        Reset: 2

        Min: -6

    Health: 5

    Spirit: 4

    Supply: 5

Debilities

    Conditions

        - [ ] Wounded
        - [ ] Shaken
        - [ ] Unprepared
        - [ ] Encumbered

    Banes

        - [ ] Maimed
        - [ ] Corrupted

    Burdens

        - [ ] Cursed
        - [ ] Tormented

Assets

    Archer [Ironsworn]

        If you wield a bow...
        
        [X] When you Secure an Advantage by
        taking a moment to aim, choose your
        approach and add +1.
        • Trust your instincts: Roll +wits, and
        take +2 momentum on a strong hit.
        • Line up your shot: Roll +edge, and
        take +1 momentum on a hit.
        
        [X] Once per fight, when you Strike
        or Clash, you may take extra shots
        and suffer -1 supply (decide before
        rolling). When you do, reroll any dice.
        On a hit, inflict +2 harm and take +1
        momentum.
        
        [ ] When you Resupply by hunting, add
        +1 and take +1 momentum on a hit.

    Fletcher [Ironsworn]

        [X] When you Secure an Advantage
        by crafting arrows of fine quality,
        add +1. Then, take +1 supply or +1
        momentum on a hit.
        
        [ ] When you Resupply by recovering or
        gathering arrows after a battle, add +2.
        
        [ ] When you craft a single arrow
        designated for a specific foe, envision
        the process and materials, and roll
        +wits. On a strong hit, take both. On a
        weak hit, choose one.
        • Seeker: When a shooter uses the
        arrow to Strike or Clash against this
        foe, reroll any dice (one time only).
        • Ravager: When a shooter uses the
        arrow to inflict harm against this foe,
        inflict +1d6 harm (one time only).

    Herbalist [Ironsworn]

        [X] When you attempt to Heal using
        herbal remedies, and you have at least
        +1 supply, choose one (decide before
        rolling).
        • Add +2.
        • On a hit, take or give an additional
        +1 health.
        
        [ ] When you Heal a companion, ally, or
        other character, and score a hit, take
        +1 spirit or +1 momentum.
        
        [ ] When you Make Camp and choose
        the option to partake, you can create
        a restorative meal. If you do, you and
        your companions take +1 health. Any
        allies who choose to partake also take
        +1 health, and do not suffer -supply.

    Veteran [Ironsworn]

        [X] When you burn momentum to
        improve your result in combat, envision
        how your hard-won fighting experience
        gives you the upper hand. Then, take
        +1 momentum after you reset, and add
        +1 when you make your next move.
        Once per fight, you also take initiative
        when burning momentum to improve a
        miss to a weak hit.
        
        [ ] When you Swear an Iron Vow to
        someone who fought beside you, or
        Forge a Bond with them, add +2 and
        take +2 momentum on a hit.
        
        [ ] When you Resupply by looting the
        dead on a field of battle, add +1 and
        take +1 momentum on a hit.

Assets to Get

    Bonded [Ironsworn]

        [X] When you make a move which gives
        you an add for sharing a bond, add
        +1 more.
        
        [ ] When you completely fill a box on
        your bonds progress track, envision
        what your relationships have taught
        you. Then, take 1 experience and +2
        momentum.
        
        [ ] When you make a move in a crucial
        moment and score a miss, you may
        cling to thoughts of your bond-kin for
        courage or encouragement. If you do,
        reroll any dice. On another miss, in
        addition to the outcome of the move,
        you must mark shaken or corrupted. If
        both debilities are already marked, Face
        Desolation.

    Honorbound [Ironsworn]

        [X] When you Turn the Tide, envision how
        your vows give you strength in this
        moment. Then, when you make your
        move, add +2 (instead of +1) and take
        +1 momentum on a hit.
        
        [ ] When you Secure an Advantage or
        Compel by telling a hard truth, add
        +1 and take +1 momentum on a hit.
        On a weak hit or miss, envision how
        this truth complicates your current
        situation.
        
        [ ] When you Fulfill Your Vow and score a
        miss, you may reroll one challenge die.
        If you score a miss again, reduce your
        maximum spirit by 1. You may recover
        this lost spirit when you next Fulfill
        Your Vow and score a strong hit.

    Loyalist [Ironsworn]

        [X] When you Aid Your Ally, add +1 and
        take +1 momentum on a hit. This is
        in addition to the benefits taken by
        your ally.
        
        [ ] When an ally makes the Endure Stress
        move in your company, they add +1
        and you take +1 momentum on a hit.
        
        [ ] When you stand with your ally as
        they make a progress move, envision
        how you support them. Then, roll one
        challenge die. On a 1-9, your ally may
        replace one of their challenge dice
        with yours. On a 10, envision how you
        inadvertently undermine their action;
        your ally must replace their lowest
        challenge die with yours.

    Way of Sacrifice [Ironsmith]

        [X] When you Swear an Iron Vow to
        help a community in need without
        reward or benefit to yourself, you
        may reroll any dice. When you
        Fulfill Your Vow and mark
        experience, take +1 experience and
        +1 spirit.
        
        [ ] When you Forge a Bond with a
        community you after you Fulfill
        Your Vow to aid them, add +1 and
        take +1 momentum or +1 spirit.
        
        [ ]  When you Compel using genuine
        affection by putting others' needs
        before your own, add +1 and take
        +1 momentum or +1 spirit on a hit.

Asset Table

    Legend

        |--------------+--------------------|
        | Abbreviation | Meaning            |
        |--------------+--------------------|
        | SH           | Strong Hit         |
        | WH           | Weak Hit           |
        | H            | Hit                |
        | M            | Miss               |
        |--------------+--------------------|
        | NM           | Next move          |
        | OPF          | Once per fight     |
        | RR1          | Reroll any one die |
        | RRA          | Reroll any dice    |
        | RRAll        | Reroll all dice    |
        |--------------+--------------------|

    Asset Table

        |---+---------------------+--------------------------+--------------------+---------------------------------+-----------|
        | U | Move                | Prerequisite             | Roll               | Outcome Modifier                | Asset     |
        |---+---------------------+--------------------------+--------------------+---------------------------------+-----------|
        | 1 | Burn Momentum       | In combat                |                    | +momentum; NM: +momentum        | Veteran   |
        | 1 | Burn Momentum       | In combat; M -> Weak Hit | OPF                | +initiative                     | Veteran   |
        | 1 | Secure an Advantage | Time to aim              | Roll +wits; add +1 | SH -> ++momentum                | Archer    |
        | 1 | Secure an Advantage | Time to aim              | Roll +edge; add +1 | H -> +momentum                  | Archer    |
        | 1 | Secure an Advantage | Craft arrows             | Add +1             | H -> +supply                    | Fletcher  |
        | 1 | Secure an Advantage | Craft arrows             | Add +1             | H -> +momentum                  | Fletcher  |
        | 1 | Heal                | Supply > 0               | Add +2             |                                 | Herbalist |
        | 1 | Heal                | Supply > 0               |                    | H -> +health                    | Herbalist |
        | 2 | Strike              | Take extra shots         | OPF: RRA           | H -> ++harm; +momentum; -supply | Archer    |
        |   |                     |                          |                    | M -> -supply                    |           |
        | 2 | Clash               | Take extra shots         | OPF: RRA           | H -> ++harm; +momentum; -supply | Archer    |
        |   |                     |                          |                    | M -> -supply                    |           |
        |---+---------------------+--------------------------+--------------------+---------------------------------+-----------|

Equipment

    Bow and Arrows

    Dagger

    Leather Outfit

Failures [.25]: 1.75

Bonds [.25]: 1.00

    Town of Sova: Home town (small village)

    Haldor: Friend, fellow Warden, and ally

    City of Silverbrekkr

        Warden headquarters
        Has a council of seven elders that are elected by the neighborhood they represent

    Zura: Slayer we rescued from a cult of mystics

Vows

    Current Vows

        Vow [Formidable]: Discover the cause of the murders

            Description:

                Morell informs us some person, persons, or group has murdered two (Torben and
                Chenda) of the seven council members. After which town square was vandalized
                with a painted message saying "Death to corrupt elders!"

            Rank: Formidable

            Progress [1]: 0 -> 1 -> 2 -> 3 -> 4

            Milestones

                Gather clues about murder 1

                Gather clues about murder 2

                Determine possible motives

                Talk to people/groups with motives

                Make an accusation

            Clues

                |----+-------------------------+----------------------+-------------------------|
                | D6 | Who Committed the Crime | Why it Was Committed | Culprit's Past Location |
                |----+-------------------------+----------------------+-------------------------|
                |  1 | Firstborn               | Pride                | Another settlement      |
                |  2 | Firstborn               | Greed                | A site of power         |
                |  3 | Firstborn               | Envy                 | A site of power         |
                |  4 | Mystic or Zealot        | Envy                 | Another settlement      |
                |  5 | Warrior or Hunter       | Wrath                | A site of power         |
                |  6 | Craftsman or Civilian   | Envy                 | Another settlement      |
                |----+-------------------------+----------------------+-------------------------|

                Clue

                    Informational: Culprit's past location, A damaging secret involving a relative
                    of a primary victim, A site of power

                Clue

                    Physical: Gnarled and twisted staff, Who committed the crime, Firstborn

                Clue

                    Physical: Why it Was Committed, Envy

                Clue

                    Informational: Culprit's Past Location: A recent emotional or material loss
                    involving, A recently missing item

    Completed Vows

        Vow [Formidable]: Figure out what happened to the missing Slayer, Zura

            Description:

                A nearby village has been having an increased number of monster sightings.
                They decided to hire a renowned Monster Slayer, Zura, to handle the situation.
                However, she has gone missing and the village leadership asked our commander
                if we could help out. He decide to send the two of us to figure out what
                happened to the missing Slayer, Zura.

            Rank: Formidable

            Progress [1]: 0 -> 1 -> 2 -> 3 -> 4 -> 5 -> 6 -> 7 -> 8 -> 9

        Vow [Dangerous]: Find Basira and rescue him from the mystics

            Description:

                Zura wants us to help her find Basira and rescue him from the mystics.

            Rank: Dangerous

            Progress [2]: 0 -> 2 -> 4 -> 6 -> 8 -> 10

        Vow [Troublesome]: Escort Zura and her brother, Basira, home

            Description:

                Escort Zura and her brother, Basira, home.

            Rank: Troublesome

            Progress [3]: 0 -> 3 -> 6 -> 9

        Quest [Dangerous]: Rid villagers of beast problem

            Description: We swear to the villagers that we will rid them of their beast problem.

            Rank: Dangerous

            Progress [2]: 0 -> 2 -> 4 -> 6 -> 8

            Monster

                Size: Large

                Form: Beast

                Characteristics: Extra Limbs (two extra arms), Strange Color (gray skin with green spots), Claws

                Abilities: Strong

Quests

    Current Quests

    Completed Quests

        Quest [Dangerous]:

            Description: Find a sign of Zura

            Rank: Dangerous

            Progress [2]: 0 -> 2 -> 4 -> 6 -> 8

        Quest [Troublesome]:

            Description: Find main Mystic camp

            Rank: Troublesome

            Progress [3]: 0 -> 3 -> 6 -> 9

Threads

NPCs

    Friends

        Haldor

            Friend, fellow Warden, and ally
            
            [Stats: Edge: 1, Heart: 2, Iron: 3, Shadow: 1, Wits: 2]
            [Assets: Hawk, Skirmisher, Loyalist, Shield-Bearer]
            
            |---+---------------------+----------------------------+------------+------------------------------+---------------|
            | U | Move                | Prerequisite               | Roll       | Outcome Modifier             | Asset         |
            |---+---------------------+----------------------------+------------+------------------------------+---------------|
            | 1 | Face Danger         | Hold foe at bay with spear | Roll +iron | H -> May [Strike]/[Clash] +1 | Skirmisher    |
            | 1 | Face Danger         | Hold foe at bay with spear | Roll +edge | H -> May +momentum           | Skirmisher    |
            | 1 | Face Danger         | Use shield for cover       | Add +1     |                              | Shield-Bearer |
            | 2 | Secure an Advantage | Roll +edge                 |            | H -> Add +1; +momentum       | Hawk          |
            | 1 | Undertake a Journey |                            | Add +1     |                              | Hawk          |
            | 1 | Resupply            |                            | Add +1     |                              | Hawk          |
            | 1 | Aid Your Ally       |                            | Add +1     | H -> +momentum               | Loyalist      |
            | 1 | Clash               | In close quarters          |            | SH -> +momentum              | Shield-Bearer |
            |---+---------------------+----------------------------+------------+------------------------------+---------------|

        Zura

            Slayer (part Skulde) sent to deal with the monsters coming out of the nearby
            forest.

        Basira

            Zura's step brother

        Magnus

            Older stingy, hostile warrior.
            
            [Oracle: Stingy Hostile]

        Morell

            Our commanding warden
            Lives in Silverbrekkr

    Foes

    X-Friends

    X-Foes

        Mutenu [Formidable; male; elf]

            Leader of a group of mystics.
            
            [Oracle: Hostile, Ruthless, Fulfill a Duty, Survive the Winter]
            
            Mutenu is a hostile and ruthless male elf. His clan along with the native men
            from the area believe a prophecy that foretells of the neighboring
            Ironlander's continued encroachment over many generations to come. They will
            take too much from the land to the ruin of the native inhabitants. It is his
            duty to prevent this future from coming to pass.
            
            He is creating beasts from living Ironsworn and besetting them on nearby
            villages in the hopes it will scare off the Ironsworn and they will move away.

World Truths

    |---------------+---------------|
    | Topic         | Truth         |
    |---------------+---------------|
    | The Old World | Skulde        |
    | Iron          | Metal Pillars |
    | Legacies      | Ancient Ruins |
    | Communities   | Roads         |
    | Leaders       | Varied        |
    | Defense       | Wardens       |
    | Mysticism     | Rare          |
    | Religion      | Old and New   |
    | Firstborn     | Isolation     |
    | Beasts        | Common        |
    | Horrors       | Monsters      |
    |---------------+---------------|

Background

    Mattick is an established warden for the town of Sova in the North-West
    Havens, bordering the Deep Wilds, and near the Hinterlands. He is most
    comfortable with a bow as he grew up hunting with his dad, but he can wield an
    axe in a pinch. The art of using herbs to help with healing has been passed
    down to him through generations of family practice. He joined the local
    Wardens years ago from a sense of duty and loyalty to his community.
    
    He has formed a strong bond with Haldor: A spear-wielding warden, loyal to his
    friends and allies, with a Hawk companion named Buzz.

Log

    Legend

        |--------+------------|
        | Symbol | Meaning    |
        |--------+------------|
        | [SH]   | Strong Hit |
        | [WH]   | Weak Hit   |
        | [M]    | Miss       |
        | [?*]   | A Match    |
        |--------+------------|

    Season 1 (2022-03-28 - ???)

        Episode S1E01 (2022-03-28)

            2022-03-28 20:37:33

                [Vow: Formidable: Track down missing Slayer, Zura]
                
                A nearby village has been having an increased number of monster sightings and
                decided to hire a renowned Monster Slayer, Zura, to handle the situation.
                However, she has gone missing and we [Mattick and Haldor] have been brought in
                to help.
                
                We set out to track down Zura.
                
                [Mattick: Secure an Advantage: M]
                [Haldor: Undertake a Journey: WH: +progress -supply]
                
                We head into the nearby forest in the direction they've been told Zura went.

            2022-03-28 22:51:35

                [Waypoint]
                [Oracle: Refine Harmony]
                
                We stumble upon a group of three mystic hippies [Dangerous] that are not happy
                to see us. They believe that humans are a plight and animals should rule the
                land. They do not attack.
                
                [Haldor: Compel: SH]
                [Mattick: Gather Information: SH*: ++momentum]
                [Oracle: Control Innocence]
                
                They think that the beasts/monsters are corrupted humans. And even though they
                are not fans of fellow humans, these monstrosities cannot be tolerated.
                
                We ask them about Zura. They tell us that they did see her along with a
                tradesman in a camp not too far from here.
                
                [Haldor: Undertake a Journey: WH: +progress -supply]

            2022-03-28 22:54:31

                [Waypoint]
                [Oracle: Sabotage War]
                
                We head out in the direction of the camp. Once found, we determine that there
                are signs of more people, than just Zura and the tradesman, having recently
                been at this camp. The tradesman is careless and dropped a food wrapper/trash.
                
                It is determined that a war band is also following Zura.
                
                [Haldor: Undertake a Journey: WH: +progress -supply]

            2022-03-28 22:56:17

                [Waypoint]
                [Oracle: Prune Renown]
                
                Continuing to follow the (now many) foot prints leads them to a bluff by an
                old majestic pine tree. It looks like the war band was here and cut down
                portions of the tree for bedding.
                
                [Haldor: Reach Your Destination: WH]
                
                From the vantage of the bluff, we see three mystics in the distance pulling
                two bound and blind-folded people behind them. We see no tracks leading away
                and we see now way to get down the bluff.
                
                [Haldor: Resupply: WH: ++supply --momentum]
                [Mattick: Secure an Advantage: WH: +momentum]
                [Haldor: Undertake a Journey: WH: +progress -supply]
                
                We use rope tied to the tree to repel down the bluff. We then take a shortcut
                to connect with the war band's trail.
                
                [Waypoint]
                [Haldor: Undertake a Journey: WH: +progress -supply]
                
                The warband saw us and called for reinforcements, by sending a crow messenger.
                The reinforcements arrive quickly and head down the trail in our direction and
                setup an ambush. This group contains five mystics [Formidable].

            2022-03-29 20:21:40

                [Mattick: Momentum: 5, Health: 5, Spirit: 5, Supply: 2]
                [Haldor: Momentum: 2, Health: 5, Spirit: 5, Supply: 2]

        Episode S1E02 (2022-04-04)

            2022-04-04 19:51:31

                [Progress (Mystic Ambushers): Formidable: 0 -> 3 -> 5 -> 7 -> 10]
                
                [Mattick: Enter the Fray: WH]
                [Haldor: Enter the Fray: WH]
                [Haldor: Strike: M: Pay the Price: Endure Stress: -spirit: M: -momentum]
                
                Haldor attempts to stab first mystic with his spear, but it is parried.
                
                [Mattick: Secure an Advantage: WH: ++momentum]
                [Mattick: Strike: SH: +++harm]
                
                I step back, take careful aim and hit my target, taking out a mystic.
                
                [Mattick: Strike: M: Pay the Price: Something of value is lost: -supply]
                
                I fire another round of arrows at two (now) charging mystics. They block the
                arrows with bucklers and attack with their spears. I turn to run and they
                spear my pack, spilling some contents.
                
                [Haldor: Face Danger: WH: -harm]
                [Haldor: Clash: WH: ++harm: Pay the Price: Separated]
                
                Haldor takes out one mystic and holds another at bay with his spear. I start
                to run away, separating us.
                
                [Mattick: Face Danger: WH: Endure Stress: -spirit: WH: Press on]
                
                I continue to run, getting some distance.
                
                [Haldor: Face Danger: SH: +momentum]
                [Haldor: Clash: WH: ++harm: Pay the Price]
                [Haldor: Endure Harm: --health: Press on]
                
                Haldor kills his second mystic with an exchange of blows.
                
                [Mattick: Secure an Advantage: WH: ++momentum]
                [Mattick: Clash: Burn Momentum: SH: +++harm]
                [Mattick: End the Fight: SH*]
                
                Taking aim and notching two arrows, with one shot I take out the remaining two
                charging mystics.
                
                [Mattick: Resupply: SH*: ++supply]
                
                We find a note on one of the mystics that says "Bring Zera to me".
                
                [Mattick: Heal (Haldor): SH: ++health]

            2022-04-04 20:53:36

                [Haldor: Undertake a Journey: WH: +progress -supply]
                [Oracle: Unveil Vanity]
                
                We continue on down the trail. We come over the top of a hill and spot their
                camp fire. They are overconfident in the ability of their companions to
                dispatch us and are not expecting us. Even so, they still have one lookout,
                while the other two setup camp.
                
                [Progress (Mystics): Dangerous: 0 -> 4 -> 8]
                
                [Haldor: Aid Your Ally (Mattick): Secure an Advantage: SH +roll]
                
                Haldor finds a nice vantage point for me to take a surprise shot on the
                lookout.
                
                [Mattick: Strike: SH: ++harm]
                
                I take the shoot, hit my mark, and the mystic drops.
                
                [Haldor: Enter the Fray: SH]
                [Haldor: Strike: M: Pay the Price: Fall down prone]
                
                Haldor charges in with his spear. But, he trips over a log and does a face
                plant. He is prone.
                
                [Mattick: Enter the Fray: WH: +initiative]
                [Mattick: Strike: WH: ++harm -initiative]
                
                I shoot one of the other two mystics, who drops when hit. The final one turns
                about and attempts to flee. However, I am able to get a shot off.
                
                [Mattick: Strike: M: Pay the Price]
                
                I miss and the final mystics gets away.

            2022-04-04 21:37:37

                [Mattick: Momentum: 2, Health: 5, Spirit: 4, Supply: 2]
                [Haldor: Momentum: 4, Health: 4, Spirit: 4, Supply: 2]

        Episode S1E03 (2022-04-11)

            2022-04-11 19:43:48

                We unbind the two prisoners and give them water. One of them is Zura, and the
                other one is called Magnus. Magnus is not the trader that was with Zura
                earlier. Zura tells us that some of the mystics took the trader a different
                direction. She does not know why. She doesn't know much of anything about them
                actually, as they were careful not to talk near her.
                
                [Oracle: Stingy Hostile]
                
                Magnus was on a yearly pilgrimage to visit his wife's burial site when he got
                captured by the mystics. He is a stingy, hostile warrior who wants to
                accompany us to seek his revenge.
                
                Zura also wants to come with us.
                
                We travel a little distance from the path and make camp.
                
                [Haldor: Make Camp: SH: +health +roll; Mattick: +spirit +momentum]
                [Haldor: Resupply: SH: ++supply]
                [Mattick: Secure an Advantage: SH: ++momentum +supply]

            2022-04-11 20:24:50

                [Haldor: Undertake a Journey: SH: +progress -supply +momentum]
                [Oracle: Impress Progress]
                
                [Mattick: Gather Information: SH: ++momentum]
                [Oracle: Defend Monster]
                
                We startle a Haunt horror in one of the huts. It engages us.
                
                [Oracle: Rank: Formidable -> Dangerous]
                [Progress (Haunt): Dangerous: 0 -> 6 -> 10]
                
                [Mattick: Enter the Fray: WH: +initiative]
                [Haldor: Enter the Fray: M: -health -initiative]
                
                Haldor is surprised and knocked prone.
                
                [Mattick: Strike: SH: +++harm]
                
                I hit with an arrow and Magnus rushes in with a spear.
                
                [Haldor: Face Danger: SH*: +momentum]
                [Haldor: Clash: SH: +momentum ++harm]
                [Mattick: End the Fight: WH: Endure Stress: WH: press on]
                
                The Haunt was quickly defeated.
                
                [Haldor: Undertake a Journey: SH: +progress -supply +momentum]
                [Oracle: Race Company]
                
                We make it to a mystic camp, but not the main one. We come upon them as they
                are just leaving. There are four of them. They spot us and quicken their pace.
                We try to close the distance, but they are faster than us and they pull away.
                We are pretty sure the one that escaped us was among them.
                
                We make camp for the night so Zura and Magnus can recover more.

            2022-04-11 21:15:55

                [Haldor: Undertake a Journey: ST: +progress]
                
                [Haldor: Reach you Destination: WH: complication]
                
                We see a huge ridge rising up in front of us off in the distance. There is a
                wooden lift that can be used as an elevator up the side. We watch from the
                safely of a treeline, knowing that we would surly be spotted if we stepped out
                into the open.
                
                [Mattick: Momentum: 7, Health: 5, Spirit: 5, Supply: 4]
                [Haldor: Momentum: 7, Health: 4, Spirit: 4, Supply: 4]

        Episode S1E04 (2022-04-18)

            2022-04-18 19:53:18

                We head to the right as it looks like the ridge might lower a bit in that
                direction. We walk about a mile and find a spot that looks like we might be
                able to climb up.
                
                [Mattick: Face Danger: M: Pay the Price: -health -momentum]
                [Haldor: Face Danger: M*: Pay the Price: -health -momentum]
                
                After sliding back down and getting hurt, we walk farther. We go about another
                mile and find a better spot to climb up.
                
                [Haldor: Face Danger: WH: -supply]
                [Mattick: Face Danger: WH: -supply (not stacking)]
                
                [Oracle: Calm Bleak]
                
                We make it to the top of the ridge and find no immediate threats, but no real
                cover either.
                
                We walk back to the location of the elevator and find no scouts. There is no
                visible village or camp. We follow a path leading away from the lift for about
                an hour.
                
                [Haldor: Secure an Advantage: M: Add -1]
                [Mattick: Gather Information: M: Pay the Price]
                
                I sneak up to get a closer look. The camp is guarded by enchanted pillars that
                act as an invisible wall or detection. I've unknowingly set off this alarm.
                We move closer try to enter at a quiet section of the camp.
                
                Nine mystics ambush us in a trap they've set and have us surrounded. One of
                them is the escaped mystic that knows about us.
                
                The mystic says, "Those are our prisoners, why did you take them from us."
                
                I reply, "Those two were not yours to imprison. Why did you do so?"
                
                The mystic says, "We imprisoned Zura because Mutenu ordered us to."
                
                I walk over to Zura and say as I wink at her, "We need to hand you over." She
                plays along, but when they close and attempt to put shackles on her, she pulls
                her sword and we all attack.
                
                [Progress (Mystics): Extreme: 0 -> 1 -> 2.5 -> 4 -> 5 -> 6 -> 7 -> 8]
                
                [Mattick: Enter the Fray: WH: +initiative]
                [Haldor: Enter the Fray: M: Pay the Price: Separated from something or someone]
                
                Haldor's hawk is not able to fly past the enchanted pillars.
                
                [Mattick: Secure an Advantage: WH: +momentum]
                
                I initially do nothing so as to appear less threatening to the foes, then I
                pull myself up on the roof.
                
                [Haldor: Face Danger: WH: -momentum]
                [Haldor: Clash: WH: ++harm: Pay the Price: Forced to act against best intentions]
                
                One mystic gets by Haldor's spear.
                
                [Mattick: Strike: SH: +++harm]
                
                I take out the one by Haldor.
                
                [Haldor: Face Danger: WH: -momentum]
                [Haldor: Clash: SH: +++harm +initiative]
                
                Magnus takes one out.
                
                I hit one that was targeting me.
                
                [Mattick: Strike: WH: ++harm -initiative]
                
                [Haldor: Face Danger: WH: -momentum]
                [Haldor: Clash: WH: ++harm: Pay the Price: -momentum]
                
                A mystic gets up on the roof with me.
                
                [Mattick: Secure an Advantage: WH: ++momentum]
                
                I take aim at the mystic on the roof.
                
                [Haldor: Face Danger: WH: -momentum]
                [Haldor: Clash: M: Pay the Price]
                [Haldor: Endure Harm: ----health +momentum]
                
                [Mattick: Clash: WH: ++harm: Pay the Price]
                [Mattick: Endure Harm: ----health: Press on]
                
                I hit the mystic on roof as she charges, but she gets a hit in before falling
                limp.
                
                [Haldor: Face Danger: M: Pay the Price: Magnus goes down]
                
                [Mattick: Clash: WH -> Burn Momentum -> SH: ++harm]
                [Mattick: End the Fight: WH: Endure Stress: SH: -momentum]
                
                The final couple of mystics have been dispatched. However, we are all very
                weak from our wounds.
                
                Mutenu and his guards walk up to us as he does a slow mocking clap and says,
                "Well done. Now lay down your weapons or be slain."
                
                [Oracle: Hostile, Ruthless, Fulfill a Duty, Survive the Winter]
                
                I drop down from the roof onto the ground, stumble and collapse. We don't have
                the will to fight any more. Haldor lays down his weapons and stands. They tie
                us up, but they do attend to our wounds.
                
                [Mattick: Momentum: 2, Health: 0, Spirit: 5, Supply: 3]
                [Haldor: Momentum: 1, Health: 0, Spirit: 4, Supply: 3]

        Episode S1E05 (2022-04-25)

            2022-04-28 19:26:23

                [Weather: Continental, April, Temp: 71 Cold, WS: Strong, CP: Foggy]
                
                The camp consists of a ring of rickety cabins surrounding a bonfire.
                
                The mystics use mysticism to heal us a bit.
                
                [Mattick: +health]
                [Haldor: +health]
                
                They usher us into a large cabin. There are four mystics plus Mutenu with us
                in this cabin. We are sat down on the floor and Mutenu begins to question us.
                
                Mutenu: "What's your intent in coming here?"
                
                Haldor: "We were looking for Zura."
                
                Mutenu: "Who sent you?"
                
                Haldor: "Our commander sent us. And he will be expecting our return. Maybe if
                you explain yourself to us we can relay a message to him and reach an
                understanding."
                
                A mystic walks over to Zura, puts her hand on Zura's head, utters an
                incantation, then says "As we suspected, she is of Skulde descent." With a nod
                from Mutenu, two mystics take her away. And their numbers are quickly replaced
                shortly after.
                
                They take the remaining three of us to another cabin and tend to our wounds
                for a few days. Even though our health is regained, our spirit suffers due to
                the totality of our imprisoned situation.
                
                [Haldor: ++++health: Endure Stress: M: --spirit -momentum]
                [Mattick: ++++health: Endure Stress: WH: --spirit]

            2022-04-28 20:56:52

                [Weather: Continental, April, Temp: 61 Cold, WS: Calm, CP: Foggy]
                
                After we are fully healed they take Magnus away. He attempts to make a break
                for it, but they quickly take control.
                
                We attempt to loosen our rope bindings.
                
                [Haldor: Secure an Advantage: SH: +initiative]
                [Mattick: Secure an Advantage: WH: +momentum]
                
                [Progress (Mystics): Dangerous: 0 -> 2 -> 4 -> 6 -> 10]
                
                [Haldor: Enter the Fray: M: -initiative: Pay the Price: -harm: Endure Harm: Press on]
                
                Haldor gets both his hand and leg binds off. However, I am only able to get my
                hand bindings off before they notice Haldor. Haldor attacks.
                
                [Mattick: Enter the Fray: SH*: ++momentum +initiative]
                [Mattick: Strike: WH: +harm -initiative]
                
                During the distraction, I untie my leg bindings and am able to surprise them
                by attacking from the side.
                
                [Haldor: Clash: WH: Pay the Price: Wastes resources]
                [Mattick: Face Danger: SH: +momentum +initiative]
                
                The mystic closest to me, lungs at me with his dagger. However, I am able to
                side-step his lunge. I attempt to knock the dagger out of the mystic's hand,
                but fail.
                
                [Haldor: Face Danger: SH: +momentum +initiative]
                
                Haldor attempts to knock the dagger out of the mystic's hand, but also fails.
                
                [Mattick: Strike: WH: +harm -initiative]
                [Haldor: Strike: SH: ++harm]
                [End the Fight: SH]
                
                Haldor gets his mystic in a choke hold and they go limp. I tackle my mystic to
                the ground. We bind them with our ropes, using better knots than they used on
                us.
                
                We grab their daggers and look out the door before leaving. It's night time
                and we don't see any patrols or guards in our area. We go from cabin to cabin
                listening for voices and peeking inside hoping to find our weapons and gear.
                
                [Mattick: Secure an Advantage: M: Pay the Price]
                
                We open the door to a quiet cabin, but it makes a squeak, and we wake up two
                mystics that were asleep in their beds. However, we pretend we are fellow
                mystics looking for the cause of a noise we heard, and they believe us and go
                back to sleep. Our gear is not in this cabin.
                
                [Haldor: Secure an Advantage: M: Pay the Price]
                
                We look into another cabin, and once again, wake up another two mystics while
                looking for our weapons. Since it worked the first time, we again pretend we
                are mystics looking for the cause of a noise, but this time they do not
                believe us. I point to the corner and say, "There's the sound!" Then we rush
                them.
                
                [Progress (Mystics): Dangerous: 0 -> 2 -> 6 -> 10]
                
                [Mattick: Enter the Fray: WH: +initiative]
                [Haldor: Enter the Fray: M*: Pay the Price]
                
                Haldor's dagger is knocked out of his hand.
                
                [Mattick: Strike: M: -initiative: Pay the Price]
                
                Even though I got the jump on my mystic, I miss him as he rolls off the bed
                and grabs his dagger.
                
                [Haldor: Clash: WH: +harm: Endure Harm: -health WH: Press on]
                
                Mystic takes a swing at Haldor and connects. However, he overextends himself
                and Haldor pays him back with an upper-cut.
                
                [Mattick: Clash: WH: ++harm: Pay the Price: -health: Endure Harm: SH*: -momentum +health +initiative]
                
                I and my mystic foe close the distance and stab each other. I spin a bit to
                try and avoid the attack, and when I do, I notice our weapons and gear in the
                corner of the room.
                
                [Haldor: Face Danger: M: Pay the Price: -health: Endure Harm: SH: -momentum +health +initiative]
                
                Haldor see his opponent telegraph their next attack and he attempts to block
                it.
                
                [Mattick: Clash: WH: ++harm: Pay the Price: -health: Endure Harm: M: -momentum]
                
                Invigorated by the site of my gear, I push the attack with another slash from
                my dagger, once again trading blows with my foe.
                
                [Haldor: Secure an Advantage: WH: +momentum]
                
                Haldor moves to grab his spear from the corner. He is able to do this, but
                does not have time to also get his shield.
                
                [Mattick: Compel: SH: +momentum: Fight ends]
                
                I tell them to lay down their weapons and we will spare their lives. They will
                be tied up and then we will leave.
                
                [Mattick: Gather Information: SH: ++momentum +progress]
                
                After tying them up, we ask them what is going on in this camp and they fill
                us in on the details.
                
                The mystics are making the beasts, but they can only give them basic
                instructions, and they loose the ability to control them further once they
                leave.
                
                They wanted Zura because she is part Skulde and they think they can use her
                blood to make a more controllable monster.
                
                They are keeping us alive to turn us into these beasts because they have found
                that the better of a warrior a person is the better of a fighter the beast
                they are turned into will be.
                
                We get our gear back from the corner of the cabin.
                
                [Mattick: Momentum: 8, Health: 3, Spirit: 3, Supply: 3]
                [Haldor: Momentum: 1, Health: 3, Spirit: 2, Supply: 3]

        Episode S1E06 (2022-05-02)

            2022-05-02 19:40:26

                [Fulfill Your Vow: SH: +++experience]
                [Vow: Figure out what happened to the missing Slayer, Zura]
                
                [Haldor: Aid Your Ally (Mattick): Secure an Advantage: M: Pay the Price: -supply]
                [Mattick: Heal (Haldor): WH: ++health -momentum]
                [Mattick: Heal (Mattick): WH: ++health -momentum]
                
                I heal us both with bandages and herbs. Haldor attempts to help, but ends up
                wasting some supplies.
                
                [Mattick: Secure an Advantage: WH: +supply +momentum]
                
                We go over to the cabin where the noises came from and listen for bit. We do
                still hear faint voices. We peek in through a window to see Zura and Magnus
                strapped down to tables. They are dripping Zura's blood into a bowl with an
                idol in it, seemingly preparing their mystical beast conversion ritual.
                
                We duck down to discuss our strategy, not realizing that one of them spotted
                us. The two mystics are now guarding the sides of the door, with Mutenu in the
                back.
                
                Haldor flings the door open and rushes in the room.
                
                [Progress (Mystics): Formidable: 0 -> 3 -> 5 -> 7 -> 10]
                
                [Haldor: Enter the Fray: SH: ++momentum +initiative]
                [Mattick: Enter the Fray: SH: ++momentum +initiative]
                
                Haldor flies past the two mystics, who take a swing at him, but miss. I follow
                him into the room.
                
                [Mattick: Strike: SH: +++harm]
                
                I sink an arrow into the back of one mystic and they drop.
                
                [Haldor: Strike: WH: ++harm -initiative]
                
                Haldor attacks Mutenu, hits him, but he's grabbed onto the spear.
                
                [Mattick: Strike: WH: ++harm -initiative]
                
                I take the other mystic out of the fight by shooting him in the back as well.
                However, I don't have a clear shot on Mutenu.
                
                [Haldor: Clash: SH*: +++harm +initiative]
                [End the Fight: SH]
                
                Haldor pulls his spear out of Mutenu's grasp, then plunges it into his heart.
                We've brought down their leader.
                
                We untie Zura and Mangus. I attend to Zura's cut.
                
                [Mattick: Forge a Bond (Zura): WH]
                [Haldor: Forge a Bond (Magnus): M]
                [Mattick: Swear an Iron Vow: WH: +momentum]
                
                We both try to bond with Zura and Magnus. Zura requests we escort her back
                home, which we vow to do. However, she requests that we help her find and
                rescue her step brother, the trader, Basira.
                
                Magus, troubled by what has happened and singly focused on continuing his
                journey to visit his wife's grave, tells us he will not be joining us and will
                now go his own way.
                
                [Haldor: Undertake a Journey: WH: -supply]
                
                We leave the camp, in a different direction than Magus, and put some distance
                between us, heading in the direction Zura indicates. We find a well used camp
                site, with litter from previous occupants.
                
                [Haldor: Resupply: WH: ++supply --momentum]
                [Mattick: Make Camp: WH: +spirit; Haldor: +spirit]
                [Mattick: Secure an Advantage: SH: ++momentum +supply]
                
                We do some hunting, gear repair, and well deserved relaxing in our camp.
                
                [Mattick: Momentum: 9, Health: 5, Spirit: 4, Supply: 5]
                [Haldor: Momentum: 1, Health: 5, Spirit: 3, Supply: 5]

        Episode S1E07 (2022-05-09)

            2022-05-09 19:34:22

                [Weather: Continental, April, Temp: 58 Cold, WS: Calm, CP: Cloudy]
                
                [Mattick: Advance: New Asset: Veteran]
                [Haldor: Advance: New Asset: Shield-Bearer]
                
                [Mattick: Aid Your Ally (Haldor): Secure an Advantage: WH: +momentum]
                [Haldor: Undertake a Journey: M: Pay the Price]
                [Oracle: Abandon Danger]
                
                A human bard comes running out of the bushes right in front of us. At the
                sight of us he whirls around and his forward momentum causes him to twist an
                ankle.
                
                We approach him in a non-threatening manner. He exclaims, "Don't hurt me!
                Don't hurt me!" And Haldor responds, "We are Wardens, we're not going to hurt
                you. Who or what is chasing you?"
                
                [Oracle: Unearth Glory]
                
                He yells, "It's a bear! It's a bear!"
                
                I position myself farthest from the location he came out of the bushes and
                tress and tell the man to get behind me. Haldor readies himself closer to the
                brush where the sound is coming from.
                
                [Progress (Bear): Formidable: 0 -> 3 -> 5 -> 8 -> 10]
                
                [Mattick: Secure an Advantage: WH: ++momentum]
                [Haldor: Enter the Fray: WH: ++momentum]
                [Mattick: Enter the Fray: SH: ++momentum]
                
                The bear comes crashing out of the bushes, sees Haldor and rears up with a
                mighty roar.
                
                [Mattick: Strike: WH: Burn Momentum: SH: +++harm +momentum]
                
                I sink a well aimed arrow into his chest.
                
                [Haldor: Face Danger: SH: +momentum +initiative]
                [Haldor: Strike: WH: ++harm -initiative]
                
                Haldor maneuvers into place using his shield to help defend against the bear.
                
                [Mattick: Secure an Advantage: SH: ++momentum]
                [Mattick: Strike: SH: +++harm]
                
                I calm my breathing, take aim, and sink another arrow.
                
                [Haldor: Face Danger: WH]
                [Haldor: Clash: SH: ++harm +momentum]
                [Haldor: End the Fight: SH]
                
                Haldor distracts the bear while Zura maneuvers behind it and deals the killing
                blow.
                
                The bard, whose name is Kormak, thanks us for helping him and, with our
                invitation, decides to accompany us to the next village, Frostcrag. Nothing of
                note happens along the way and we arrive around dusk. He thanks us again and
                heads to a familiar tavern, The Babbling Brook, to try and make some money
                entertaining the patrons.
                
                Kormak recommended we stay the night at The Babbling Brook so we take his
                advice and, after taking a walk around the town to get familiar with it, we
                head over to it.
                
                We purchase rooms for the evening. Eat a hot meal and enjoy the bards
                entertainment for a bit. He sings songs and tells stories.
                
                During this time we noticed the tavern keeper and some other patron getting
                into a heated discussion. We keep an eye on them, but after some more yelling,
                the patron walks out the front door in a huff. I ask the inn keeper about it,
                and he says it's just a regular named Kendy, who was drunk, but he wont be any
                more trouble.
                
                [Mattick: Sojourn: M*: Pay the Price]
                
                Later that night, Kendy and a buddy of his come back to confront the inn
                keeper. They are armed with axes held at their sides. We hear the loud
                argument from our rooms and we recognize the voice, so we grab our weapons and
                head down stairs.
                
                Haldor confronts Kendy, who tells him to mind his own business.
                Haldor explains that this matter has become our business and Kendy
                and his buddy square off with Haldor and myself.
                
                Kendy takes a step forward, raises his axe chest level and attempts
                to shove Haldor with it, testing him.
                
                [Haldor: Enter the Fray: M: -initiative: Pay the Price]
                
                In response, Haldor brings his shield and spear to bare. In a
                stroke of bad luck for Haldor, Kendy, even in his drunken state,
                manages to knock Haldor's spear to the ground with his axe. The
                bard chuckles from the back of the room.
                
                [Mattick: Enter the Fray: M*: -initiative: Pay the Price]
                
                I step forward to add my support to Haldor's move and I hold my axe in what I
                think is a defensive position. However, I've only ever used my axe as a last
                resort weapon to attack, so I look clumsy in my defensive posture. Perceiving
                us as not very threatening, they laugh at us.
                
                The Inn Keeper gets Kendy's attention and manages to talk him down. They both
                leave without further incident.
                
                We get a good night's sleep and, in the morning, we pack and head out.
                
                [Mattick: Momentum: 5, Health: 5, Spirit: 4, Supply: 5]
                [Haldor: Momentum: 5, Health: 5, Spirit: 3, Supply: 5]

        Episode S1E08 (2022-05-16)

            2022-05-16 19:42:06

                [Weather: Continental, April, Temp: 57 Cold, WS: Calm, CP: Drizzle]
                
                While eating breakfast we ask the inn keeper if he has seen any mystics in the
                last week pass through the area? He does not know where they were headed, but
                does know the direction they left because a hunting party spotted them.
                
                We head out in the direction the mystics took.
                
                [Haldor: Undertake a Journey: WH: +progress -supply]
                
                [Oracle: Extinguish Oversight]
                
                [Mattick: Secure an Advantage: WH: +momentum +supply]
                
                We spot the mystic village and enter. We look around trying to find an slaves
                or well guarded areas.
                
                [Mattick: Gather Information: WH: +momentum]
                
                We find a building that has mystics going in an out of it and seems guarded.
                We walk up to the front door guard and announce, "We are here to collect
                Basira."
                
                [Guard Disposition: Curious Talented]
                
                He says to wait while he checks on it. He turns and walks in the front door,
                but before he can close it, we follow him in saying "We've come a long way and
                don't have time to wait. Mutenu sent us and Mutenu will not be kept waiting."
                
                [Mattick: Compel: WH: They ask for something]
                
                The guard will get Basira for us, but wants us to wait here. We agree.
                
                He goes into a large room in the back. Shortly after he returns with a woman
                that looks important.
                
                [Leader Disposition: Strong Suspicious]
                
                She eyes us up and down and asks our business here. We tell her what we told
                the guard. She then asks, "Why would Mutenu send foreigners on this errand." I
                tell her that Mutenu was concerned about head count at the camp and he has
                used us to run errands for him in the past, so he hired us to retrieve this
                Basira and return him to the camp.
                
                [Mattick: Compel: M: Burn Momentum: SH: +momentum]
                
                The leader believes me and tells the guard to go fetch Basira from below.
                While this is happening I tell Zura to go resupply us for the trip back -- to
                get her out of the room. She leaves.
                
                A few minutes later Basira is brought to us. He is in good shape. We thank the
                leader and head out the door. The guard takes up his position in front of the
                door as we walk away to meet up with Zura. We tell Basira what is happening as
                we walk.
                
                [Haldor: Fulfill Your Vow: SH +++experience]
                
                We trade for traveling gear for Basira and leave the village without incident.

            2022-05-16 21:08:00

                [Weather: Continental, April, Temp: 76 Cold, WS: Calm, CP: Cloudy]
                
                [Mattick: Advance: New Asset: Veteran ---experience]
                [Haldor: Advance: New Asset: Shield-Bearer ---experience]
                
                [Haldor: Undertake a Journey: SH: +progress]
                
                [Mattick: Make Camp: M: Pay the Price: -supply]
                
                [Oracle: Break Idea]
                
                That evening a strong wind and down poor ruins our attempt at a peaceful
                nights rest.

            2022-05-16 21:18:53

                [Weather: Continental, April, Temp: 75 Cold, WS: Strong, CP: Clear]
                
                [Haldor: Undertake a Journey: M: Pay the Price: -momentum: Mattick: -momentum]
                
                [Oracle: Deflect Misuse]
                
                The storm has swollen the river and the water is too high for us to cross. We
                find away around but loose time.

            2022-05-16 21:26:39

                [Weather: Continental, April, Temp: 71 Cold, WS: Moderate, CP: Foggy]
                
                [Haldor: Undertake a Journey: WH: +progress -supply]
                
                [Mattick: Make Camp: WH: +spirit; Haldor: +spirit]
                
                We make camp, have a good meal, and sing songs.

            2022-05-16 21:31:51

                [Weather: Continental, April, Temp: 71 Cold, WS: Moderate, CP: Foggy]
                
                [Haldor: Undertake a Journey: M: Burn Momentum: WH: +progress -supply]
                
                We make it back to Basira's village, Blackfield. They are happy to see that he
                and Zura are alive and well.
                
                [Mattick: Fulfill Your Vow: WH]
                
                [Mattick: Momentum: 2, Health: 5, Spirit: 5, Supply: 2]
                [Haldor: Momentum: 2, Health: 5, Spirit: 4, Supply: 2]

        Episode S1E09 (2022-05-23)

            2022-05-23 19:37:08

                [Weather: Continental, May, Temp: 67 Cool, WS: Moderate, CP: Partly Cloudy]
                
                [Mattick: Advance: Upgrade Asset: Archer --experience]
                [Haldor: Advance: Upgrade Asset: Hawk --experience]
                
                We learn that another beast has been attacking the village since we left. The
                villagers hold Zura responsible for this, since they hired her to handle their
                beast problem in the first place.
                
                [Haldor: Sojourn: SH: +spirit ++supply; Mattick: ++supply +quest]
                
                [Mattick: Swear an Iron Vow: WH: +momentum]
                
                We swear to the villagers that we will rid them of their beast problem.
                
                The beast has only killed livestock, so far.
                
                A farmer runs into town having spotted the beast crossing his land. He takes
                us back to his property where we travel in the direction he thought the beast
                was headed.
                
                We catch up with the beast as it is stalking a neighbor's sheep. We observe it
                briefly, then when it notices us, we start hollering at it with our torches
                raised, trying to scare it off.
                
                [Haldor: Face Danger: WH: -momentum]
                
                The beast, grabs a sheep as it flees away from us, heading towards the woods.
                We chase after it, but the beast, even encumbered by the sheep, is faster than
                us.
                
                We give up the chase, regroup, and head back into the village.

            2022-05-23 20:29:06

                [Weather: Continental, May, Temp: 52 Cool, WS: Moderate, CP: Drizzle]
                
                Next morning we get up early and head out, easily following the trail the
                beast took.
                
                [Haldor: Gather Information: WH: +momentum]
                [Oracle: Oppress Beast]
                
                We find humanoid footprints along side the beast's as we continue to follow
                the tracks. They are seemingly working together or, at least, friendly towards
                each other.
                
                We continue to follow the path through a thickening forest. As we turn a bend,
                the beast leaps out at us from our blind side.
                
                [Progress (Beast): Formidable: 0 -> 5 -> 7 -> 9 -> 10]
                
                [Haldor: Enter the Fray: M: -initiative: Pay the Price: -spirit: Endure Stress: SH: +momentum +initiative]
                [Mattick: Enter the Fray: WH: +initiative]
                
                Haldor is taken by surprise and knocked back, but his shield blocks the
                attack.
                
                [Haldor: Face Danger: M: Pay the Price: A new danger is revealed]
                [Monster: Control lesser creatures]
                
                A murder of five crows descend upon Haldor's head. It seems that the beast we
                are fighting can command other animals to do its biding.
                
                [Mattick: Secure an Advantage: WH: ++momentum]
                [Mattick: Clash (take extra shots): SH: +++++harm +momentum -supply +initiative]
                
                I let loose a well aimed double arrow shot, hitting the beast right in the
                chest. It lets out a loud roar of pain.
                
                Haldor's hawk (Buzz) flies into the fray to defend him from the crows,
                however, they are proving to be quite a nuisance.
                
                [Mattick: Secure an Advantage: M: Pay the Price: Surprising development]
                
                A mystic (the mysterious humanoid), having heard the roar of her pet beast,
                appears on the path behind me and attacks without me noticing her.
                
                [Progress (Mystic): Dangerous: 0 -> 4 -> 10]
                
                [Mattick: Enter the Fray: M*: -initiative: Pay the Price: --health: Endure Harm: WH: Press on]
                
                The mystic hits me in the head with her mace and my world starts to spin, but
                I manage to stay on my feet.
                
                [Haldor: Clash: WH: ++harm -initiative: Pay the Price: --health: Endure Harm: WH: Press on]
                
                Haldor uses his shield as an anti-crow umbrella while attempting to attack the
                beast.
                
                [Mattick: Face Danger: WH: -spirit: Endure Stress: WH: Press on]
                
                I run away from the mystic in Haldor's direction.
                
                [Mattick: Momentum: 6, Health: 3, Spirit: 4, Supply: 4]
                [Haldor: Momentum: 3, Health: 3, Spirit: 4, Supply: 4]

        Episode S1E10 (2022-05-30)

            2022-05-30 19:43:01

                [Weather: Continental, May, Temp: 42 Cool, WS: Calm, CP: Hail]
                
                [Haldor: Clash: WH: ++harm: Pay the Price]
                
                Haldor gets a hit on the beast, but has to continue to use his shield to fiend
                off the crows.
                
                [Mattick: Clash: SH: +harm +momentum +initiative]
                [Mattick: End the Fight: SH]
                
                I fire a shot right into the beasts neck, it doesn't make a sounds, but
                briefly stumbles and then collapses. The cross that were attacking Haldor
                immediately disengage and fly away.
                
                [Mattick: Secure and Advantage: WH ++momentum]
                
                I turn around as the mystic swings her mace at me. I manage to dodge the
                swing, stumble back and regain my balance.
                
                [Haldor: Face Danger: WH: -momentum]
                [Haldor: Clash: SH: ++harm +momentum]
                
                Halder, now able to use his shield, swings around to face the mystic and keep
                her at a distance from both of us. He lunges at her and connects, piercing her
                in the chest with his spear.
                
                [Mattick: Secure an Advantage: WH: Burn Momentum: SH: +roll +initiative]
                [Mattick: Strike: SH: +++harm +initiative]
                [Mattick: End the Fight: WH: -stress: Endure Stress: Shake it off -momentum +spirit]
                
                I take aim and sink an arrow into the mystic's stomach. She lets out a curse
                and crumbles to the ground. When the adrenaline wears off I realize just how
                close I came to death and it worries me.
                
                [Mattick: Heal (Halder): SH: ++health]
                [Mattick: Heal: WH: ++health -supply]
                
                I take some time to bandage us up.
                
                We head back to Blackfield. When we arrive we inform the villagers of our
                success.
                
                [Halder: Fulfill Your Vow: +experience]
                [Oracle: Search Relationship]
                
                The town overseer informs us that Morell (our commanding warden) has sent word
                for us to return immediately.
                
                We spend the evening with the villagers partaking in their celebration of
                death of the last beast tormenting them.
                
                [Halder: Forge a Bond: M: Pay the Price]
                
                In addition to the stolen sheep, others were diseased by the monster's attacks
                and are now dying. This adds an additional hardship on the villagers.
                
                We head out in the morning, headed back to Silverbrekkr.

            2022-05-30 20:54:56

                [Weather: Continental, May, Temp: 33 Cool, WS: Calm, CP: Overcast]
                
                [Halder: Resupply: SH: ++supply]
                [Mattick: Secure an Advantage: WH: ++momentum]
                
                We spend some time hunting and making arrows while we travel.
                
                We arrive at Silverbrekkr and report to Morell.
                
                [Oracle: Lead the rebellion, Vindictive]
                
                Morell informs us there has been a local uprising. Some group has murdered two
                of the seven council members. The town square was vandalized. They painted
                "Death to corrupt elders!"
                
                He informs us of one possible theory. That four of the council are colluding
                with their votes against the other three. One of the four was killed just over
                a week ago, followed by another a day later. At that point Morell put wardens
                guarding each of the remaining counsel members and sent word to us. A few days
                ago the message appeared in the town square.
                
                [Mattick: Momentum: 4, Health: 5, Spirit: 4, Supply: 5]
                [Haldor: Momentum: 3, Health: 5, Spirit: 4, Supply: 5]

        Episode S1E11 (2022-06-06)

            2022-06-06 19:38:12

                [Weather: Continental, June, Temp: 48 Moderate, WS: Calm, CP: Partly Cloudy]
                
                [Oracle: Illuminate Worship]
                
                Torben was on the way to church when he was murdered, along with his wife. No
                witnesses have come forward. The bodies were found just a block from their
                house. They were killed by a slashing weapon, but there is nothing distinctive
                about the wounds.
                
                Torben had two assistants. One had worked with Torben for many years and the
                other, much younger one, was in training.
                
                We first visit the elder assistant, Mundr.
                
                [Oracle: Skilled Indifferent, Serve the rightful ruler]
                
                [Mattick: Gather Information: M: Pay the Price]
                
                [Oracle: Defuse Agreement]
                
                Mundr is not very helpful, but we get the sense that he had been loosing
                patience with Torben.
                
                Next we talk with the assistant in training, Ema.
                
                [Oracle: Demanding Vengeful, Make an agreement]
                
                [Mattick: Gather Information: SH: ++momentum]
                
                [Clue: Culprit's past location, A damaging secret involving a relative of a
                primary victim, A site of power]
                
                [Oracle: Consume Path]
                
                Ema informs us that Torben's wife used some ritual of mystical power to get
                Torben elected. She learned this information from Mundr one evening when he
                had too much to drink.
                
                We then move on to search Torben's house.
                
                [Mattick: Gather Information: WH: +momentum]
                
                [Clue: Gnarled and twisted staff, Who committed the crime, Firstborn]
                
                We find a human-sized staff we can tell was made by giants, due to the runes
                on it.
                
                [Mattick: Momentum: 7, Health: 5, Spirit: 4, Supply: 5]
                [Haldor: Momentum: 3, Health: 5, Spirit: 4, Supply: 5]

        Episode S1E12 (2022-06-13)

            2022-06-13 19:23:04

                [Weather: Continental, June, Temp: 48 Moderate, WS: Calm, CP: Partly Cloudy]
                
                [Oracle: Implant Weakness]
                
                Chenda had received a message from a local kid, Rafe, telling her that a long
                time friend, Evendar, had taken ill and wanted her to come and visit him at
                his farm house. She went alone and was ambushed just outside of town, where
                body was found.
                
                Her assistant, Ebbe, knows Rafe and can describe him, however, no one knows
                where he lives. We hit the common areas of each township and ask about him.
                After a couple stops we find out where Rafe lives. We go to Rafe's house and
                find him there.
                
                [Haldor: Gather Information: WH: +momentum]
                
                [Clue: Physical, Why it Was Committed, Envy]
                
                Rafe tells us that the person who hired him, concealed themselves from him. He
                thought it was weird and he couldn't make out any details about the person.
                However, Rafe pick-pocketed the robed person and found a shard of a mirror.
                
                [Oracle: Remove Redemption]
                
                We go back to Ebbe's and she tells us that the mirror shard looks like it
                might have come from a mirror of Chenda's, that her jealous sister, Nan, was
                expecting to inherit from their mother.
                
                We interview Nan.
                
                [Haldor: Gather Information: M: Pay the Price]
                
                Nan, tells us that she did not speak with or hire Rafe and that the mirror
                shard was not from the heirloom. She shows us the "real" mirror with all of
                the broken pieces put back in place, saying after she broke the mirror, Chenda
                said she could have it if she wanted it that badly.
                
                We go to Chenda's house and talk with her husband, Bergljot.
                
                [Haldor: Gather Information: WH: +momentum]
                
                [Clue: Culprit's Past Location: A recent emotional or material loss involving, A site or relic of power, Another settlement]
                [Oracle: Arrive Dwelling]
                
                Bergljot, tells us that Chenda had recently drafter an ordnance that would
                increase tariffs between Silverbrekkr and another settlement, Whitewood, on
                imported goods made from cheap labor. She and three other council members
                wanted this to help to prevent undercutting of local businesses. A delegation
                from Whitewood arrived a few days before the first murder.
                
                [Mattick: Momentum: 7, Health: 5, Spirit: 4, Supply: 5]
                [Haldor: Momentum: 5, Health: 5, Spirit: 4, Supply: 5]

        Episode S1E12 (2022-06-20)

            D

                [Weather: Continental, June, Temp: 59 Cool, WS: Calm, CP: Foggy]